Monday, September 17, 2007

Hellos people. Just woke up, another boring day to go. Anyone wanna go out and study please call me. 1months away from exams. After exams gonna go work and save money for my keyboard. Alot of things i wanted to do after exams but no money. After exams, birthday coming, gonna spend money. Gonna open chalets too during the holidays. And December going cruise with Yik Sian maybe. Next year going to Taiwan. OMG gonna cost me lots and lots of money. So gonna find a job after my exams and work hard to save money for so many things.




Anyone can recommend me for any good electronic keyboards? i've seen 3 so far and doesn't know which one to choose. So, anyone with pianist background or got keyboard at home please give some advice here. =)


PSR-E203PSR-E303PSR-E403




To be no part of anybody is to be nothing... 5:47 AM