Friday, June 22, 2007

hi peeps, haven't been touching my blog for 2 weeks due to my lazyness. just came back from chalet not long ago. was a great chalet. very fun, with lots of laughs. 12+ of us went to the chalet, all are boys. gay boys party huh? haha. spend quite alot of money during the chalet due to buying of bbq stuff and more. hardcore mahjong session too during the chalet. most of them 3 days non-stop of mahjong lesson. ok out from the chalet topic. my o level's entry proof had been mailed to me already. first paper which is my science practical would be held on 18 october. exams getting so close now and really got to study and revise from now. next wednesday had to go to ang mo kio hq for reporting. hope nothings happened to the 3 of us huh. god bless.


To be no part of anybody is to be nothing... 11:42 AM