Monday, June 4, 2007

happy birthday kenneth(burden)! went to town and played billard today. hehe. my first billard game in life. ah wei, terence me and burden 4 person played a table. the last 2 person with the least score would have to punch the table money. winning at the start, end up with lots of foul and lost. me and burden punched, each $3.30. sad. so many people attended his birthday today. lazy to name all out. after playing, went to burgerking to eat. oh my god. saw a fucking ah gua there. he had women-hair length and wore woman dressing with the voice of a 30year old guy? i almost vomit while eating my mushroom swiss double. why would such world have such sort of person. maybe he's overstressed wanna be ah gua. haha. went back to sembawang after eating. they decided to go Q.pub to have a drink. all shared money and opened quite alot of jugs. sang, drank, make noise, soon closing and then went home. took cab back to sun plaza with xiao ken, si hao and eddy. alighted xiao ken and eddy at sun plaza, and si hao accompanied me home to get change. sudden change of plan they decided not to slack at sun plaza. planned to go burden house. got changed and only me si hao, eddy, ah wei and linda went to his house. soon got bored as the rest didn't come along too. went home. same for the rest.

home sweet home.


To be no part of anybody is to be nothing... 11:59 AM