Saturday, June 2, 2007

drunk drunk drunk and drunk. drank martell and vodka yesterdat midnight. with yong ren, or kuay, chia wai, derick, baoyu, colin, xiao ken, celeste, burden and fiona at the canal below my block. deceived by yong ren that the vodka had been mixed with sprite. end up it's pure. didn't drink for quite awhile. love drinking but hate the feeling of wanting to vomit any minute. after drinking, all went to 334 coffee shop. got too drunk already, said alot of craps and drunk words. si hao got irritated by me cause i keep nagging at him. but, it's for his own good. his sister really cares alot for him. and many people too. but he still like to fight and find trouble. yeah, maybe he still young, never thought about how people around him cares about him. hope he'll change and be a good boy. ah wei had recovered from his "lunatic and insane". finally everything turned back well. just hope everyone would be happy without any troubles. i quarelled with my dad this morning. the day before he found out that i smoke. i didn't want to keep him in the dark that i smoke because i don't want him to be disappoint with me. he'd been already been very disappointed with me regarding my studies, whether i'm being obedient or turning worst. maybe i shouldn't be telling the others to be good while me myself isn't. and i got injuired with all the scatches on my legs, arms. cause i collapsed and fell while walking home drunk. my sis got to clean up the mess i made by vomitting on the kitchen's floor. thanks sis. and lastly, i'm sorry daddy. don't worry about me. i know what i'm doing. i won't make you disappoint once more.

=(


To be no part of anybody is to be nothing... 4:12 PM