Sunday, March 9, 2008

Okay okay i'll post. My readers are complaining, but really have no idea where to start. Okay, have been hanging on Admiral Bar, our old "Hilltop" these few days. Drinking quite alot. Big thanks to Yik Sian play that stupid "Five, Ten" with me and don't wanna drink when he lost. Make me became the victim and keep on drinking like it's free. Yesterday is better then the day before. Yesterday only abit dizzy and tired, but the day before i can't even remember how i got home =X so embarassed. And i know a new friend there, that's my first time taking number from a girl. So shy i am. She's cute :)

Gotten my Os result already, 2 C6 and 1 D7, still impossible to hit all 5 cause i really don't have the mind to study on the same things for 3 years. During Sec 4 i didn't study. During my 1st retake, didn't go and take the exams because of someone which i don't wish to recall. Finally on my 2nd retake which is last year, i start my studies the day before exam... So i've total wasted 2 years. My plan now was to go to army 1st cause i don't want to waste anymore time. And after 2 years of army, to Higher NITEC. Hope my post to Singapore Police Force can be approved. Time for sleep back again sometimes later my readers :D


To be no part of anybody is to be nothing... 12:44 PM