Friday, November 30, 2007

Hi peeps. I've been missing from here for a month. Very busy lately and due to lazyness for not posting. Many things happened this month. My birthday, Colin's birthday and Yong Ren's Birthday. Went to places like Sentosa weekly and got myself tanned up. The sun, beach and the sea were gorgeous. It's a place full for freedom and joy. No thoughts and problems.

And have been looking for job for the past one month. Interview one and no news at all. Probably no chance that the person might call up. The rest of the peeps went to Metro to interview. Also no news.. So hard finding a job during the holidays. Short of cash = lack of fun.

Today's bibi birthday. Gonna go town later and had our dinner at Marina South. So guess gonna have fun later. Happy birthday bibi!

I heard her story. I read it. I always wished she could find her happiness and be happy always. Her dream that dragged her for the pass 5 years had finally come true. They got together. I wasn't down, neither blue nor misery. I had get over with it for quite a period. I wished for her happiness whole-heartedly. But recently things happened between them and they broke off. She would be damn heart broken. Even if she smile and shows her laughter, deep inside her heart, the wound would never be meld. So, if she happens to bypass and read this post, heres what i've got to say:

I know you did you very best to hold on your relationship. You did your best but he doesn't. You were treasuring every moment that spent and weren't regret. You always said you were a fool. You wasn't. He is the fool for losing you. You fell hard this time and got yourself in pain. Don't give up on yourself. You are not defeated. Stand up again. You still looks amazing.
Smile alrights =)


To be no part of anybody is to be nothing... 11:07 PM